The 2018 International Sustainable Campus Conference at KTH Royal Institute of Technology, June 11-13th in Stockholm.
The theme of ISCN 2018 is: Sustainable Development: Acting with Purpose
We are excited to showcase the diversity of sustainability in higher education at ISCN 2018. This year we have “crowdsourced” content to be presented at the conference. Our open call for abstracts yielded amazing projects that will be shared at the conference in various formats – posters, “converstations,” presentations, and breakout sessions.
All selected presenters, please note these details:
- Rapid Round and Award Finalist presenters - these are fast-paced TED style talks of 7 minutes in duration each. Please keep slides to a max of 6. These sessions will be timed
- Converstations - slides are not recommended for this session. Presenters will be in conversation with a small group of participants and then groups will rotate. Please plan any visual aids accordingly.
- Breakout session presenters are to be organized and coordinated by the respective breakout session facilitator. Please send in your slides (if any) to the ISCN Secretariat by 29 May.
- Poster presenters - please bring your printed poster with you to the conference. You will be assigned a poster space and presentation day upon check-in on day 1. Poster sessions will take place on 12 and 13 June.
- poster size: standing (vertical) A1 (84.1cm x 59.4cm)
Publish your work!
Abstract submitters are invited to submit their abstract to the journal, Sustainability in a special issue, “Special Issue "Sustainable Development and Higher Education Institutions: Acting with a purpose."
Deadline for manuscript submissions: 31 August 2018
Manuscript Submission Information:
Manuscripts should be submitted online at www.mdpi.com by registering and logging in to this website. Once you are registered, click here to go to the submission form. Manuscripts can be submitted until the deadline. All papers will be peer-reviewed. Accepted papers will be published continuously in the journal (as soon as accepted) and will be listed together on the special issue website. Research articles, review articles as well as short communications are invited. For planned papers, a title and short abstract (about 100 words) can be sent to the Editorial Office for announcement on this website.
Submitted manuscripts should not have been published previously, nor be under consideration for publication elsewhere (except conference proceedings papers). All manuscripts are thoroughly refereed through a single-blind peer-review process. A guide for authors and other relevant information for submission of manuscripts is available on the Instructions for Authors page. Sustainability is an international peer-reviewed open access monthly journal published by MDPI.
Please visit the Instructions for Authors page before submitting a manuscript. The Article Processing Charge (APC) for publication in this open access journal is 1400 CHF (Swiss Francs). Submitted papers should be well formatted and use good English. Authors may use MDPI's English editing service prior to publication or during author revisions.
ISCN 2018 conference registration fees will not be waived for those who have accepted abstracts.
All accepted abstracts for presentation will be published in a Book of Abstracts for ISCN 2018 and available on the ISCN website.