ISCN Members are invited to submit a one to two-page case study for the 2019 ISCN Best Practice Report. This report will be showcased at ISCN 2019: Partnerships for Progress on 11-14 June in São Paulo, Brazil.
Please use the webform below to submit your executive-level case study summaries. Contributing to this report provides a snapshot of how ISCN members are pushing the dial on sustainability in higher education.
The topic can relate to any aspect of sustainability and higher education institutions. The list below is a non-exclusive list of possible topics (we welcome your ideas!):
- Promoting education for sustainable development
- Promoting research for sustainable development
- The role of academia in advancing the Sustainable Development Goals
- Collaboration and knowledge sharing
- Student engagement
- Strategic partnerships for societal impact
- Sustainable meeting solutions: Including examples of how Higher Education Institutes reduce their own impacts using mediated reality and technology for travel-free meetings.
- Gender, Diversity and Representation: Higher Education Institutes and Sustainable Development
- The role of investment in supporting Sustainable Development
- Campus operations, Campus Facilities and Campus development
- Campus as Living Lab – education, research and collaboration in campus projects
- Projects on campus (e.g., building, apps, student engagement, etc.)
- Challenge driven education for global sustainable development
- Incentives for integrating Sustainable Development in Higher Education Institutes- including major university excellence ranking and rating organizations.
Case studies are due by 31 January 2019.
Please note: participants may submit the same project as an abstract proposal for the conference as applicable for the ISCN Best Practice report and ISCN Awards.